Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hallympics- C is for Champions- Calvert Style




One of the first experiences I had with Trinity and actual bonding with my whole dorm was during hallympics. It was a time of coming together, skill, and accomplishment. We had to come together as a team and we lost nearly every game except volleyball. Our colors were tye-dye green, and we wore bandana's and high socks.


Although we lost so many games, we had the most team spirit, we were always encouraging and supportive of each other throughout each game. This was the first time I met some of the girls that I consider my best friends at Trinity and this is one of the first times we hung out. Since that one weekend in September, I have hung out with them nearly everyday. Even though, I never actually played a game but I was Calvert's best cheerleader!
The picture on the left is of some Calvert kids warming up before the Volleyball game. The picture on the right is of some of my hallmates; Rachel, me, Whitney, and Margaret.

No comments:

Post a Comment